As a KleinBank, a division of Old National Bank, customer, your Debit MasterCard® provides peace of mind, benefits, and savings to enhance your purchase experiences. Use your debit card everywhere MasterCard debit cards are accepted.
Your new Debit MasterCard will help you make purchases safely and conveniently with added benefits, and access to premium merchant offers and savings – whether you’re home or abroad. Use your Debit MasterCard everywhere MasterCard debit cards are accepted.
Pay only for purchases which you have authorized on your Debit MasterCard. Unauthorized purchases are not your responsibility.*
If you become dissatisfied with a product you purchase using your Debit MasterCard within 60 days of purchase, and the store will not accept a return, you may be eligible for a refund for the cost of the product up to $250.*
Doubles the original manufacturer's or store brand warranty for up to one year when you pay with your Debit MasterCard.*
If you find a lower price within 60 days of purchase, Price Protection guarantees you the best price on products purchased with an eligible card by refunding the difference.*
KleinBank is giving you more control over your Debit MasterCard than ever before. Now, with our CardControl app, you can easily turn your card on or off as needed, set spending limits, control where your card is used and at what kind of merchants.
When you use CardControl, you receive notifications when your card has been used. Details appear in the app just like a receipt so you can see when the transaction took place and when it gets applied to your account. If a transaction looks suspicious, you can instantly lock your card to ensure no further fraud can happen.
Identity Theft Resolution
If you are a victim of identity theft, MasterCard's Identity Theft Resolution benefits include*:
- 24/7 access to certified resolution specialists
- Assistance from a specialist to help you notify all three major credit reporting agencies
- Assistance with requesting credit reports
- Assistance with completing paperwork to alert various parties of the potential fraud
- Assistance with cancellation of all of the lost cards in your wallet
- Education about how Identity Theft can occur and protective measures to avoid further occurrences
MasterCard® Identity Theft Alerts
- A tool that alerts you if it detects that your debit card, social security number, driver's license and other personal information is being bought or sold online.
- Experienced security professionals can help check for any potential identity theft and offer expert guidance to help keep your online information safe.
If you have questions regarding MasterCard Identity Theft Alerts, please contact MasterCard directly at .
Take advantage of MasterCard SecureCode™
MasterCard SecureCode is a private code for your MasterCard account that you can use when you're shopping online. Your secure code provides added protection against unauthorized use of your card when you shop at participating online retailers.
Real-Time Fraud Blocking
KleinBank protects Debit MasterCard users from fraud through the use of real-time transaction monitoring. By denying high-risk transactions at the point of authorization, KleinBank Debit MasterCard customers are better protected from fraudulent transactions. In the event of suspected fraud, a phone call is placed to the cardholder, to notify them of the suspected transaction and discuss next steps to protect their account.
Debit Cards FAQs
Q: How do I activate my debit card?A: There are two way you can activate your new card:
- Call: 1-800-448-8268 and follow the prompts to activate your card.
- Use your card with your PIN at any ATM to activate.
Did you know you can change your PIN when you activate your card?
If you need further assistance activating your card, please call our Customer Service Center.
Q: Should I choose CREDIT or DEBIT at checkout?A: Your Debit MasterCard allows you to choose either CREDIT or DEBIT when you swipe your card to make purchases.
Select CREDIT when:
- Making everyday transactions
- You want to pay and get on your way
Select DEBIT when:
- Making a purchase and in which you want to receive cash just like at an ATM and pay no extra fees
- Paying at a membership-only retail warehouse store. When you pay by DEBIT, you will be asked to enter the same PIN you use at an ATM.
Q: Planning a trip out of state?A: Be sure to notify us if you have travel plans in your future by contacting KleinBank’s Solution Center at 888-553-4648 (888-KLEIN-4U). Giving us your destination and the timeframe of your travel, will allow us to better monitor your account.
Free ATM use at MoneyPass® ATMs
Your Debit MasterCard can also be used at ATMs worldwide. Use MoneyPass ATMs for free at nearly 24,000 locations across the country. Click here find the nearest MoneyPass ATM.
Q: Will I receive a Debit card for my HSA account?A: You will received a debit card for your HSA account. Please remember that your HSA Debit MasterCard should only be used for approved medical expenses.
Q: Lost or stolen Debit card?
MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.
* Certain restrictions, terms, and conditions apply to Debit MasterCard benefits. For complete coverage terms and conditions, please Contact Us or call the MasterCard Assistance Center at 1-800-MC-ASSIST () for details on your benefits or to file a claim.
Lost or Stolen Debit Card?
DEBIT CARD TURNED DOWN AT THE CHECKOUT?
Check out our options that help protect you.