Business Savings Accounts
Regular Business Savings
A savings option for businesses that want easy account access.
- $200 minimum deposit
- No maintenance fee with a minimum daily balance of $200; otherwise $5 monthly
- Variable interest, compounded quarterly
- Four free withdrawals per month, $1 per additional withdrawal
- Quarterly statements
Business High Yield Money Market Savings
An option to earn money market rates based on higher account balances.
- $2,500 minimum deposit
- No maintenance fee with a minimum daily balance of $2,500; otherwise $15 monthly
- Variable tieredinterest, compounded monthly. Tier balance levels:
- Monthly statements
Certificates of Deposit
Certificates of Deposit (CDs) from KleinBank, a division of Old National Bank, offer you a good way to guarantee your savings will keep on growing. Our CDs offer you competitive returns and are insured by the FDIC up to $250,000 and even higher amounts through the CDARS program.
Whether you want a low-risk way to diversify your portfolio, or have a time-specific savings need, CDs are a great choice to accomplish your financial goals.
You determine the amount of money you want to put in your CD and the term of the CD. In general, you earn a higher interest rate when you choose a CD with a longer term.
KleinBank CDs give you:
- Flexible terms from 3 months to 5 years
- FDIC Insurance
- Competitive interest rates
- $1,000 minimum opening deposit
And, our experienced Personal Bankers will help you determine the CD solution best for your financial situation.
For more information, call or visit the KleinBank location most convenient for you.