What you need to know
KleinBank has upgraded our Consumer Online Banking to provide the most innovative solutions to you. We are committed to delivering a richer online experience with more flexibility, reliability, security and control. If you are a current Online Banking customer, please read the steps below or download the guide to help you login for the first time.
First-time Login User Guide
Logging into Online Banking on or after August 12:
1. Enter your current Username
2. Enter your assigned temporary password (the last 6 digits of your Social Security Number)
3. Establish a new password for Online Banking access
4. Follow the onscreen prompts to enter in a one-time pass code that will be retrieved via email, phone, or text. Please note: If you are retrieving your pass code by email in your browser(Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, etc.), do not close the browser window with your Online Banking session. Open a new browser window or new tab, access your email account, retrieve your pass code, return to your open Online Banking session, and enter your pass code to continue.
5. Accept the new Online Access Agreement
6. If preferred, set up Account Nicknames
7. Re-establish any recurring or future dated transfers
8. Review Bill Pay information for accuracy: All bills already set up in the current system will be paid as scheduled. If you use e-Bills, please be sure to re-establish them in the new system after August 12th.
9. Set up email account alerts or sign up for SMS text banking
10. Download the new iPhone/iPad App from the App Store or the new Android App from the Google Play Store.
Be sure to check out the great enhancements we will be offering. We appreciate your business and apologize for any inconvenience.
Login IDs using only numbers will need to be updated to a new Login ID. Acceptable Login IDs may use letters only or a combination of letters, numbers, and special characters.
Online Banking Passwords
With the launch of the new Online Banking system, customers will need to create a password the first time they log in. Current passwords will not be automatically available in the new system. Watch for more information on how you will access the new system at the time of the upgrade.
In addition, the personal image and personal phrase will no longer be used for authentication. Instead, a passcode will be delivered via email or text to the customer that will grant access to Online Banking. Once a customer has accessed the Online Banking system, they can register their computer or rely on the passcode delivery system via email or text each time they log in.
In some circumstances, KleinBank customers may have had separate login information for some of their KleinBank accounts. With the update, all of the KleinBank accounts to which you are linked will be available through a single login.
If you have nicknamed accounts within Online Banking, once the new system has launched you will need to reassign those nicknames.
Scheduled Recurring Transfers
It is important to note that Scheduled Recurring Transfers that you have set up in Online Banking are not able to be moved into the new system automatically. Customers will need to set up those recurring transfers once the new system has launched. Be sure to have your vendor account information available.
For an easier transition, please review your current payees within Bill Pay to confirm account numbers and billing addresses. It may be a good idea to delete any outdated payees.
In addition, Bill Pay history from the old system will not be available once the new system launches.
If you currently receive eBills from certain payees within Bill Pay, you will need to sign up for those eBills again when the new system launches. Please be sure to have your vendor information and login credentials available to continue using eBills.
iPhone & iPad Apps
If you have a KleinBank Mobile Banking App on your iPhone or iPad that was downloaded before August 12, 2013, please remove that App from your device and re-download the App from the App Store.
MoneyHQ will not be available with the new Online Banking system. The new Personal Financial Management system, FinanceWorks®, will include the features of MoneyHQ and will be provided at no additional cost.